Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rocking out!

The task is to describe an artist who has impressed me lately. I must say I was of two minds about choosing two great, yet completely different groups: Florence and the Machine (with absolutely stunning Florence Welch!) and Red Hot Chili Peppers, a rock band that I hopefully don't have to introduce to anyone. I have chosen the latter since I'm going to Warsaw for the group's concert in July and I'm so excited that I just had to express it. :))

I always liked the Peppers' tracks, but even a few years ago I knew only several of their greatest hits. I don't know why, but 2-3 years ago I started to dig deeper into their discography and simply begun fascinated with their work.

Although 3/4 of the band is my dad's age, they make music that is loved by different generations. Watching the Peppers' live concerts on YouTube, I am always astonished by the fact that they have so much energy that seems to never end. Besides, I am completely into their universal music and lyrics, as are millions of fans around the world.

The band is performing in Warsaw July, 27 and the tickets are impatiently waiting for their time in one of my drawers:) I'm pretty sure they will rock!


Check out how the band rocked the hell of the Polish scene back in 2007. Enjoy!

RHCP - Can't stop (live)


No comments:

Post a Comment